Shazam, the world’s best music directory, charts, and song lyrics app which helps people to recognize and engage with the world around them. Using this app, you can identify the music that is playing around you, and explore the music you love in less than 10 seconds. Also, share the music with your friends easily which is inbuilt into the app.
Why are you waiting for? Download the app and follow your favorite artist’s tracks inside Shazam and be among the first to hear what they’re discovering.
Wait! Is Shazam available for all platform devices? Yes, of course. Shazam app can be officially downloaded on Android, Apple Watch, Android Wear, & Mac.
Find why Shazam for PC is not available? from below.
Shazam for PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10
Everyone loves to hear music, so does everyone started using Shazam on their devices.
Are you looking forward to downloading Shazam on computer? Then, this article will help you to do that.
Before getting started let me briefly explain you the mission and vision of Shazam.
In 2002, Shazam starts its journey. Simply dial “2580” on your phone and hold it up to the music was all you have to do to get the details of the song tracks on Shazam. Then, the user by default will receive an SMS message from Shazam telling them the song title and the name of the artists correctly.
Later in 2008, Shazam app was added to Apple App Store.
In 2011, it attracts the music world and brings them all in Shazam. This makes them extended its support to TV programs and ads to get special offers. Also, get more information on what you were streaming.
By today, the user can discover music, TV programs, and much more on Shazam app than expected.
The market value of this application is unpredictable and unimaginable.
Is Shazam app available for PC?
Sorry, it is not. Still, there is no official app launched for PC user.
Shazam apk is only compatible with the devices like iOS, Android, Apple Watch, Android Wear, & Mac where you can get the application from the respective platform app store.
Even though Shazam doesn’t have any direct download link for PC, you can download and use Shazam on a computer using some simple tricks.
You may ask how? Wait! Have you forgotten anything? Yes, you are. Shazam is available for Android, right? That’s enough for you to use Shazam on your computer. To know more about the characteristics and features of Shazam, you need to read this article: Shazam for Android because you will experience every benefit of like the Android users. It’s because you are using a Shazam Android app on your PC to use.
There are lot many Android emulators for PC is available on the internet. You can use them to download and install Shazam on your PC windows.
Bluestacks, Console OS, Android-x86, Andy Android Emulator, AMIDuOS, YouWave Android Emulator, Nox App Player, Genymotion, and Windroy are the few best Android emulators available.
Among those listed emulators, Bluestacks is the one which is most preferred by everyone.
Bluestacks seems to have a good user-friendly interface and it is easy to use. You can download Bluestacks from here.
Benefits of using Shazam on Computer
- Shazam and Snapchat – Use Shazam within Snapchat to recognize, discover, and engage with Shazam content. Also, send music and discoveries as Snaps to your friends.
- Music Discovery – A new Discovery tab has been added to Shazam where you can find a mix of new songs, videos, and playlists. It is personalized for you and refreshed every single day. It contains song recommendations, new video releases, Shazam from your Facebook friends, posts from your favorite artists, and get Shazam chart updates.
- Auto Shazam – This feature allows the user to discover new songs that play around them without having Shazam open. Simply long-press the Shazam icon on the screen to enable Auto Shazam.
- Visual Shazam – Unlock augmented reality experience, exclusive content, and much more on Shazam images. Simply open, tap, and point to unlock the new content.
- “Ok Google, Shazam This Song” – Recognize music around just by saying “Ok Google, Shazam This Song” leaving button aside. You can use this feature only on US, UK, AU, and CA.
- Shazam and Spotify – Stream tracks in Shazam with Spotify.
- Sharing your Shazams – Share your favorite music with others. Just go to My Shazam section of the app and tap on the song that you would like to share. Then, click on the Share button.
- Offline Shazaming – Use Shazam without an internet connection. Shazam will record an audio and save it. It will give you the result when you are back online.
I have already told you that Shazam app is not officially released for PC. Therefore, you don’t have any direct download link.
To download and install Shazam on your computer, go to Google Play Store in Bluestacks android emulator and search for Shazam.
The respective search results are displayed on the screen. Tap on the official Shazam app icon from the list and select install button. Your download starts automatically on the screen. Once installed successfully, launch Shazam and identify any music playing around you.
For step-by-step guidance on how to download and install Shazam on PC windows using Bluestacks, please follow the below topic for help.
How to install Shazam on Computer?
Step 1: First, make sure you have downloaded the Bluestacks Android emulator on your computer to run the Android apps. If not download it from here. After downloading BlueStacks apps, agree to their terms and conditions and proceed as per their instruction. Once done, you are ready to use.
Step 2: On the Bluestacks home screen, you can see a search apps icon (Orange colored box).
Step 3: Tap on Search Apps icon to open.
Step 4: Now, type Shazam in the search field and hit enter. The search results are displayed on the screen if available.
Step 5: Select Shazam from the search result.
Step 6: Once you click on it, you are taken to the Google Play Store which contains the Shazam install page.
Step 7: Here, you will get all the details about Shazam app. Read if you need more info about their quality and performance from the user review. Then, select INSTALL button at the top
Step 8: Then, select ACCEPT to allow the access of identity, location, photos/media/files/camera/microphone/Bluetooth connection information.
Step 9: Once the download gets started, you can see a status of your download on that page. Once completed, select OPEN to launch the Shazam app on your computer. You have successfully downloaded and installed Shazam on your PC using Bluestacks.
Step 10: On the very first impression, you will see a window like an image shown below. Now, Tap to Shazam and identify any musics playing around you.
Step 11: To discover more on Shazam PC, tap on Discover icon at the top right corner of the screen.
Step 12: Then, select LET’s GO
Step 13: Now, tell Shazam what you’re into. I select Rock, Metal, Hip-Hop, Solo Artists, and Punk because these are my favorites. Tap on CONTINUE button if you need this selection nor select SKIP at the top right corner to neglect.
Step 14: At last, follow your favorite artist from each category and select DONE to finish your input
Step 15: Once finished, you will see a window screen like this.
Here, you will get a daily mix every day. Get every new update from your favorite artists.
Shazam Supported Platforms
How to create a Shazam for PC account using Email or Facebook?
Connect with your Facebook or E-mail account to save your Shazam file forever even it is been deleted from your phone.
To Sign Up or Log In Shazam on Computer using a Facebook, follow the below step
- Go to Settings which is on My Shazam page. My Shazam is found left-hand side when you swipe left the screen from the main screen. On the top-left corner, you could see a settings icon. Tap on it to open.
- And select SIGN UP OR LOG IN
- Select FACEBOOK if you wish to store your Shazam with Facebook. Then, tap on Continue button to allow Shazam to get data from Facebook.
- Once logged in successfully, you are intimated by the notification. Thereby, you have successfully synchronized your Facebook account with Shazam.
To Sign Up or Log In Shazam on Computer using Email, follow the below step
- From the main screen, swipe left to go to My Shazam. There, you will see a Settings icon at the top-left. Tap to open it.
- Select SIGN UP OR LOG IN
- Then, select EMAIL and enter your email id and name (optional). Once the credentials are given correctly, you are set to go further.
- Now, you are asked to check your email.
- Open email, tap confirm, you’re all set.
If you don’t like this application, you can try some of the best Shazam alternative apps.
Please share if you like this post. Also, drop your comment below for any help. Thank you.