Shazam is now supporting Android Wear smartwatches. This comes after the new update in Shazam. Shazam for Android Wear is a perfect companion for all Android lovers who love Shazaming.
Smartwatches are quite handy to use than the smartphones you use. You don’t need to pull over your phone anymore to use Shazam rather than use your Android Wear Smartwatches.
Are you new to Android Wear, get help from here.
Simply sync your Android Wear smartwatches to your Smartphone and launch the Shazam app to start identifying musics that is playing around you.
This is because Shazam uses the fingerprints technology. Actually, Shazam creates a unique fingerprints for each song that is available on the internet and stores them on their database.
Shazam uses your Smartwatch microphone to listen musics that is playing around them and find a perfect matches for the song that is listening to. If it finds the match, then you will have a name and lyrics of the song in front of you.
Swipe left the Shazam on your Android Wear to get a real-time display of the lyrics that is playing. The lyrics are highlighted once Shazam plays the specific line of the song.
Rock on Shazam for Android Wear.
Also, get Shazam for Apple Watch now.
- 1 Shazam for Android Wear – How to pair with your Android Smartphone?
- 1.1 Do I need a phone to use Android Wear Shazam feature?
- 1.2 How the Shazam on Android works?
- 1.3 Is it possibile to buy music on Android Wear?
- 1.4 What happens if I try to connect Android Wear with Smartphone out of range?
- 1.5 Can I see My Shazam taglist on Android Wear?
- 1.6 Can I connect Shazam to Spotify/Deezer/Rdio through Android Wear?
Shazam for Android Wear – How to pair with your Android Smartphone?
- First, make sure you have an Android Wear Smartwatches and an Android phone with you.
- Install the Android Wear app on your Android Smartphone. Then, it will ask you to enable Bluetooth to pair. Activate it.
- Also, enable Bluetooth on your Android Wear.
- On your Android phone, you will see an available device to pair with. If you see your Android watch device name, tap on it immediately to pair.
- Once it is paired successfully, you can use all the apps available on your Android phone.
- If you haven’t installed Shazam on your Android phone, get Shazam from the Google Play Store now.
- Now, you can see the Shazam on your Android Watch.
- Just tap on it to discover music, artists, videos, and lyrics.
Do I need a phone to use Android Wear Shazam feature?
Yes, of course. Without an Android handset you can’t use Shazam on your Android Wear Smartwatches.
How the Shazam on Android works?
Shazam uses your watch microphone to record the music that is playing around you automatically when the Shazam app is launched.
It searches for the fingerprints on their database to match for the song that they are listening to. Once it find the perfect match, it displays you the real-time lyrics of the song and the name of it.
It is as simple as you think. You don’t need to do anything, Shazam does tha all to you. Simply tap on Shazam app to find the name and lyrics of the song in a fraction of second.
Is it possibile to buy music on Android Wear?
No, you can’t directly buy music from your Android watch instead save your favorite music to My Shazam and use your Android phone to buy.
What happens if I try to connect Android Wear with Smartphone out of range?
Nothing gonna happen. You can’t pair your device and therefore you aren’t able to use Shazam on Android Wear.
Can I see My Shazam taglist on Android Wear?
No, you can’t. Use your Smartphone to see My Shazam taglist.
Can I connect Shazam to Spotify/Deezer/Rdio through Android Wear?
Nope. Use your phone to connect.
If you have any further queries, please leave a comment below. Thank you