Shazam for Apple Watch is a dream for everyone and you can now experience the feel of Shazaming, the team states in the recent interview.
After the launch of Shazam for Android Wear Smartwatch, not it’s time for Apple Watch. Shazam is one of the popular music recognition app that discover music, videos, artists, and lyrics playing around them.
Enable the Auto Shazam option to automatically detect musics that is playing around them. By default, this option is available for only 6 hours where you can see the countdown running on your device.
Shazam uses microphone to record or listen to music and they use fingerprints technology to find out the name and lyrics of the song.
It’s Awesome, right? Well, you don’t need to pull over your phone to play music or discover the new thing from your favorite artists instead use your Apple Watch just by single tap on Shazam.
Make sure you have synchronized your Apple Watch and iPhone. Once it is configured correctly, then your Apple Watch can display all the apps available on your device.
- 1 Shazam for Apple Watch
- 1.1 How to connect Apple Watch to my device?
- 1.2 How to Shazam on Apple Watch?
- 1.3 How does Shazam capture music?
- 1.4 Can I buy Shazam music on Apple Watch directly?
- 1.5 What is meant by Handoff?
- 1.6 Do I need my phone to use Apple Watch Shazam features?
- 1.7 What happens if I try to Shazam on Apple Watch while out of range of my iPhone?
- 1.8 What version of WatchOS do I need?
- 1.9 Does Apple Watch compatible with all of the iOS devices?
- 1.10 Can I connect Shazam to Spotify/Deezer/Rdio through Apple Watch?
- 1.11 Is it possible for me to see my Shazam taglist on Apple Watch?
- 1.12 How do I view lyrics on Apple Watch?
- 1.13 Can I Auto Shazam on Apple Watch?
Shazam for Apple Watch
Features of Shazam on Apple Watch
- Name any song in seconds. Shazam has the ability to find the name and lyrics of the song that is playing around them.
- Follow your favorite artists and discover their new things in a minute.
- Swipe up to see your past Shazams at glance in the home screen.
- Enable Auto Shazam to identify songs name automatically by matching the fingerprints stored in their database.
- Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
How to connect Apple Watch to my device?
Use the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and synchronize your Apple Watch with the iPhone via Bluetooth.
How to Shazam on Apple Watch?
Shazaming is easy on Apple Watch. Get the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and you are done.
How does Shazam capture music?
It uses microphone to record or listen to music.
Can I buy Shazam music on Apple Watch directly?
No, you can’t. You have an option called “Buy” on the track page of your Apple Watch. Select it and purchase via handoff on the iPhone
What is meant by Handoff?
Handoff will let the user to start a task on Apple Watch and continue on iPhone. On the iPhone lock screen, you have a small icon on the bottom left corner, swipe up and your Apple Watch request is ready to go.
Do I need my phone to use Apple Watch Shazam features?
Definitely, you need it. Without an iPhone handset you can’t run a Shazam on your Apple Watch.
What happens if I try to Shazam on Apple Watch while out of range of my iPhone?
If you are out of range, it tells you that you can’t communicate with iPhone. You can’t able to pair between your devices and Shazam won’t work in such a time.
What version of WatchOS do I need?
Shazam supports WatchOS 2.2 and above.
Does Apple Watch compatible with all of the iOS devices?
No, they don’t. They are compatible with iPhone 5 or above (5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6+, 7, 7+) running iOS 9.3 or above.
Note: iPad don’t sync with Apple Watch. Sorry to say.
Can I connect Shazam to Spotify/Deezer/Rdio through Apple Watch?
Not possible. Do this from your phone.
Is it possible for me to see my Shazam taglist on Apple Watch?
Recent 20 Shazams can be seen on your Apple Watch home screen under the Touch to Shazam button. Swipe up on Apple Watch to show glances and swipe right to find Shazam and see your taglist.
How do I view lyrics on Apple Watch?
Tap lyrics when you Shazam a song.
Can I Auto Shazam on Apple Watch?
Yes, you can. Hold down the Shazam home screen button to start Auto Shazam. Tap again to start Auto Shazaming.
Still need to know more about Shazam, keep in touch with us. You can also share your views by dropping your comment below. Thank you.